Why Choose CQR Consulting?
CQR Consulting is a leading specialist provider of Information Security services. The services cover all aspects of information security. We are on the Victorian Government – eServices Panel in the following categories:
- Strategy Development relating to Security
- Testing relating to Security
- Maintenance and Support relating to Disaster Recovery
- Maintenance and Support relating to Risk Management
- Training Delivery relating to Risk Management
Why Choose CQR Consulting
We are specialists in information security. It is our focus and our strength, not an afterthought. Our service offerings, hiring, training, qualifications and company culture is focused on information security.
We are fiercely independent. We have no ties or bias to vendors or products. We will not sell you a product. We can review and advise on request but will never be pushing a product to solve your problem.
We work as your partner, finding pragmatic approaches to help you manage the risks to your organisation. All our consultants are not only qualified, but experienced allowing them to combine standards based theory with real world knowledge. All our recommendations are made specifically for your organisation rather than a generic “Problem A requires Solution B” framework.
We have a reputation for delivering quality results. We are pragmatic and practical and our people are knowledgeable and passionate about the industry. This is demonstrated by the extensive information security qualifications our people have achieved and our commitment to industry participation. All our consultants are experienced professionals with a large range of industry qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, PCI QSA. We encourage our staff to actively participate in industry associations such as ISACA, AISA, Continuity Forum and SAGE-AU.
We were one of the first companies in Australia to gain ISO/IEC 27001 Certification for its entire operations and remain one of the few information security consultancies in the world that have this certification. We feel that this demonstrates our commitment to information security and our real world experience in meeting standards and industry best practice.
Our rates reflect the work performed. All our projects are individually scoped to optimally meet your objectives and then a fixed price can be quoted for the project. There are no additional costs.
CQR Consulting is a flexible organisation. This industry is dynamic and we understand that in a fast-paced business environment things can change quickly. The advantage of being an SME is our agility and flexibility with clients throughout engagements. You will be able to speak directly and easily to the people involved in any given project.
Our approach to information security is based on:
- Our desire to assist organisations to operate effectively through understanding and managing their risks
- Our experience in the practical implementation of security controls across a range of industries and technical environments
- A strong understanding of international, Government and industry standards which provide a sound basis for effective security management
- A pragmatic understanding of both the costs and benefits of implementing information security controls